Falcon II Spec
Falcon II replaced the original Falcon of Dart in 2009: bigger, faster and better for divers (with dive lift) and for explorers of the coast, estuary and river. She is also ideal for commercial operations. Falcon II provides an enhanced experience for divers, coastal explorers, naturalists, film-makers and others.
- spacious 10m Aquastar Heavy Duty Fast Fisherman with Ford Sabre 320hp diesel engine giving a cruising speed of 9 -10 knots;
- MCA Category 2 licenced for 12 passengers and 2 crew (although we prefer to charter for 10 divers to give more space);
- Fully equipped to MCA standard with full safety equipment, first aid kit, therapeutic oxygen kit and electric dive lift;
- 2 DSC VHF radios, radar, 2 modern chart-plotters and sonar, one with new Donwnvision (excellent for locating wrecks and sites);
- spacious, comfortable and sheltered deck areas with dedicated kit-up stations;
- highly manoeuvrable,with bow thruster and second helm position, enabling her to get in close for diver pick up, or having a good look in coves;
- spacious and comfortable seating area when used in passenger/exploration trips;
- good galley facilities in the wheel house. The kettle is always on and we provide hot drinks, hot home made soup or chilli con carne and crusty bread on our dive charters. Chocolate biscuits and sometimes home made cake;
- plenty or room for storage in the cabin, avoiding cluttering the deak area;
- always work with an experienced crew for on deck assistance and comfort on dive charters.